Are you an account management professional interested in working with a leading innovator of employer health and wellness programs and for one of the biggest global brands today? In the Account Manager role, under limited supervision, you will have primary responsibility for the project management and implementation of the HealthMiles program for assigned accounts. You will oversee the day-to-day account management activities for the assigned HealthMiles clients by working closely with other functional departments within the company. You will also support the Sales teams with pre-sales efforts and get involved with the operational activities involved with distribution and channel management.
Virgin HealthMiles, part of Sir Richard Branson’s world renown Virgin Group, develops and delivers health and wellness technologies and programs to US employers that helps them motivate employees, measure population health and manage their health and wellness strategy.We lead the industry by inspiring over 50% of eligible employees to enroll in the programs; and 95% of members would recommend the program to a friend. At Virgin HealthMiles we see this just as the beginning.
- Project manages the implementation of HealthMiles program for assigned accounts and serves as an expert on all operational aspects of all Virgin HealthMiles programs and solutions.
- Delivers the highest level of client satisfaction within assigned accounts and ensures annual contract renewal.
- Generates potential up-sell opportunities within each account.
- Works with marketing to develop promotions and competitions for each assigned account to positively influence program participation and engagement.
- Generates and presents periodic client reports.
- Responds to and resolves client requests and questions.
- Prepares and delivers quarterly reviews for each account.
- Solicits client feedback on programs and works with Product Development to implement enhancements.
- Attends promotional events for clients as necessary.
- Generates a pipeline of client references, profiles, and case studies for Marketing to develop.
- May direct the work and / or provide training to others in the work group.
- Performs special projects as requested.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline; master's degree preferred.
3-5 years of directly related account management work experience in a sales, marketing or customer service position which includes responsibility for maintaining corporate client relationships.
Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
Ability to work cross-functionally within the organization and with external channel partners.
Self-directed and proven ability to work independently.
Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
Advanced skills in MS Office suite.
The salary is competitive nationally and consideration is given to experience and a track record of success. Virgin HealthMiles offers a complete benefits package and generous flex-work and paid time off policies. This job is located in Framingham, MA.