Are you interested in growing your career with a leading innovator of health and wellness technology solutions and with one of the biggest global brands today? Are you an innovative, get things done professional who can work independently and drive execution within a health IT start-up environment?
Virgin HealthMiles, part of the world renown Virgin Group, is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our Client Services team. Under close supervision, the Account Coordinator provides operational support to the Client Services team handling the day-to-day account management activities in a timely manner, with the goal of maximizing client satisfaction. He or she also assumes primary responsibility for maintaining operational relationships with other internal departments.
- Builds and maintains a working knowledge of all aspects of all Virgin HealthMiles programs.
- Maintains client database with up to date client information.
- Create client setups, challenges, and communications within the CRM tool.
- Work with finance to ensure timely and accurate invoicing to all clients.
- Maintains and updates client satisfaction survey and results.
- Manages schedule of events and deliverables for HealthMiles clients.
- Processes requests for marketing collateral and program demos.
- Generates periodic client reports.
- Responds to and resolve client requests and questions.
- Attends promotional events for clients when necessary.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related field.
- Minimum of one year of professional work experience in a customer related type of position which may include experience in sales, marketing, or account management.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a large workload that includes a variety of tasks and milestones.
- Ability to work independently within assigned parameters and instructions.
The salary is competitive nationally and consideration is given to experience and a track record of success. Virgin HealthMiles offers a complete benefits package and generous flex-work and paid time off policies. This job is located in Framingham, MA.