The Channel Sales Manager identifies, develops, and supports opportunities to sell the Virgin HealthMiles (VHM) product line through third party channels such as health club chains, insurers, brokers, and consultants. He/She is primarily responsible for securing new channel partners that can rapidly drive broad adoption of the HealthMiles product set; for growing existing relationships that VHM has with existing third parties; for training direct field sales on most effectively leveraging these relationships; and for guiding VHM product development and marketing in our product planning cycle to support third party channels.
- Develop relationships with third party channel partners to drive sales of VHM products throughout North America
- Manage entire relationship cycle from Opportunity development through to closure
- Educate third party channel partners
- Virgin HealthMiles’ value and key positioning pillars
- Solution differentiation from alternatives
- Key features and capabilities that map to contact needs and interests
- Purchase process steps and guidance
- Leverage SalesForce.com to track Leads, manage Opportunities, and maintain accurate forecasting
- Demonstrate VHM products to prospects via GoTo Meeting or in-person calls
- Generate sales proposals for distribution to prospects
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of VHM product portfolio
- Report weekly metrics
- Achieve quarterly objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 10+ years’ experience as an outside channel enterprise B2B sales representative
- Documented history of consistent quota over-achievement
- Experience selling enterprise products/services with a focus on value-based selling methodologies
- Preferred experience related to SaaS; selling into HR; health and wellness solutions
- Strong familiarity with sales tools such as SalesForce.com, NetProspex, and Jigsaw
- Strong communications and understanding of how to identify customer needs and map business value.
- Proficient in managing multiple simultaneous qualification and sales process.
- Willingness to accept and contribute new ideas, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Requires flexibility, attention to detail and ability to get things done quickly.
- Results oriented, with strong project management and influencing skills
- Ability to understand business value, motivation and purchase processes and how to synthesize these insights into actionable, useful guidance for the sales and marketing teams.
- Excellent understanding of B2B prospecting and sales best practices and proven ability to find creative solutions to project challenges and new opportunities.
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
- Strategic sales capabilities that include a high comfort level communicating with all levels of prospects within an organization, balanced with tactical skills for a fast-paced, transactional sales environment
The salary is competitive nationally and consideration is given to experience and a track record of success. Virgin HealthMiles offers a complete benefits package and generous flex-work and paid time off policies.