Are you interested in working with a leading innovator of health and wellness technology solutions and for one of the biggest global brands today? Are you an innovator who can develop winning strategies and drive execution within a health IT start-up environment?
Virgin HealthMiles, part of the world renown Virgin Group, is looking for a strong Inside Sales Representative (ISR) who identifies sales opportunities, creates interest and drives brand and solution awareness and preference. An ISR is primarily responsible for generating new sales of VHM products by following up on inbound marketing leads, developing outbound leads, qualifying these leads, and pursuing a full cycle sale. To be successful in this role, the ISR will nurture relationships, build value, handle objections, create urgency, open the sales cycle, and collaborate strategically with the field and marketing to close new business opportunities.
- Sell VHM products within defined territory and account size (1-3k lives)
- Manage entire sales cycle from lead response (leads generated by VHM marketing programs) and lead development (VHM prospect databases and sales tools such as NetProspex and Jigsaw) through to opportunity closure
- Leverage SalesForce.com to track Leads, manage Opportunities, and maintain accurate forecasting
- Demonstrate VHM products to prospects via Live Meeting
- Generate sales proposals for distribution to prospects
- Coordinate with VHM Client Services on post-sales implementation
- Partner with VHM’s field-based outside sales reps on upsell opportunities
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of VHM product portfolio
- Report weekly metrics
- Achieve quarterly objectives
- Educate leads/contacts regarding:
- Virgin HealthMiles’ value and key positioning pillar
- Solution differentiation from alternativ
- Key features and capabilities that map to contact needs and interest
- Purchase process steps and guidance
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 5+ years’ experience as an inside sales representative (B2B)
- Documented history of consistent quota over-achievement
- Outgoing, positive, friendly, and eager to be on the phone; proven ability to cold call
- Experience selling enterprise products/services with a focus on value-based selling methodologies
- Preferred experience related to SaaS; selling into HR; health and wellness solutions
- Strong familiarity with sales tools such as SalesForce.com, NetProspex, and Jigsaw
- Strong communications and understanding of how to identify customer needs and map business value.
- Proficient in managing multiple simultaneous qualification and sales process.
- Willingness to accept and contribute new ideas, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Requires flexibility, attention to detail and ability to get things done quickly.
- Results oriented, with strong project management and influencing skills
- Ability to understand business value, motivation and purchase processes and how to synthesize these insights into actionable, useful guidance for the sales and marketing teams
- Excellent understanding of B2B prospecting and sales best practices and proven ability to find creative solutions to project challenges and new opportunities.
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
- Strategic sales capabilities that include a high comfort level communicating with all levels of prospects within an organization, balanced with tactical skills for a fast-paced, transactional sales environment