Are you interested in working with a leading innovator of health and wellness technology solutions and for one of the biggest global brands today? Are you an innovator who can develop winning strategies and drive execution within a health IT start-up environment?
Virgin HealthMiles, part of the world renown Virgin Group, is looking for a strong Sales Development Representative who will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities, creating interest and driving brand and solution awareness and preference. An SDR is primarily responsible for generating new business by following up on inbound marketing leads, qualifying these leads, and setting up meetings for the Account Executives that adhere to the qualification guidelines. To be successful in this role, the representative will nurture relationships, build value, handle objections, create urgency, open the sales cycle, and collaborate strategically with the field and marketing to create a sales pipeline that exceeds quota expectations.
- Qualify all inquiries generated through web and marketing campaign leads
- Cold call and set up meetings for the enterprise sales team (via phone and email)
- Educate leads/contacts regarding: the Virgin HealthMiles’ value and key positioning pillars, solution differentiation from alternatives, key features and capabilities that map to contact needs and interes and purchase process steps and guidance
- Initial demonstration of solution capabilities as required
- Prospect into target accounts to find new revenue opportunities
- Provide feedback to Marketing regarding campaign development and execution
- Consistently log lead, contact, account, and qualification data in Salesforce.com
- Report weekly metrics
- Work with Account Executives to gain insight into individual territory and key account plans and establish lead generation priorities and methods.
- Achieve quarterly objectives
- Ability to develop and articulate high-impact messaging that resonates with prospects, captures a value prop, and embodies VHM values
- Strategic sales capabilities that include a high comfort level communicating with all levels of prospects within an organization, balanced with tactical skills for a fast-paced, high volume lead follow-up and qualification environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications and a minimum of 3 years successful B2B inside or outside sales experience.
- Outgoing, positive, friendly, and eager to be on the phone.
- Demonstrated history in exceeding performance goals and quotas.
- Experience selling enterprise products/services with a focus on value-based selling methodologies
- Strong understanding of how to indentify customer needs and map business value.
- Internet and research savvy using online resources such as LinkedIn and Hoovers to identify contacts within target companies.
- Proficient in managing multiple simultaneous qualification and sales process.
- Strong customer understanding and the ability to range between core job deliverables to solving business problems. Able to quickly assess a business situation or scenario and quickly develop and drive plans to address challenges or capture opportunities.
- Willingness to accept and contribute new ideas, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Adept in using Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office applications.
- Results oriented, with strong project management and influencing skills
- Ability to understand business value, motivation and purchase processes and how to synthesize these insights into actionable, useful guidance for the sales and marketing teams.
- Excellent understanding of B2B prospecting and sales best practices and proven ability to find creative solutions to project challenges and new opportunities.
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
LOCATION: Framingham, MA